Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Go Birds!

I mean the green ones for Philadelphia, not the blue twitter bird.

It's Superbowl Sunday coming Feburary 4, 2018 and Philadelphia is roaring. So much so the ground is quaking. I for one am absolutely clueless of what kind of game we are getting into. I'm a novice journalist in a high school I know nothing about sports. What I do know is the delicious snacks that come with the roaring crowds, couch potatoes, and green facepaint. The chips and dip, hot dogs, burgers, the vegtable platter that noone touches you name it, it's been long awaited.



Even though I dont live anywhere near Minneapolis, Minnesota I live right next to broad street. If theres anything abut Philadelphia Broad street is where all the action happens. From the mummers parade to joyous crowds parading down the asphalt. Pretty sure silly string and confetti will be everywhere for the next few weeks.

Of course with so much celebration please remeber to be safe; with great joy comes great responsiblity. Don't drink and drive my fellow Philly folk. We live in the modern age of Uber, Lyft, and Postmates. Keep your alcohol at home or at the stadiums. I promise it'll be worth it. Don't put yourselves in danger and dont BE a danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read Somehing Magical

Magical Realism Magical Realism - (n.) painting in a meticulously realistic style of imaginary or fantastic scenes or images. - Merriam...