Monday, December 18, 2017

Twisting Turning And Tumbling

I was drowned

Day 8
It was a terrible experience. It was so dark and hot almost like a sauna except not at all relaxing. Inangine the ocean waves colliding and consuming your eantire body. I could barely breathe. When the water drained away every fiber of my being was soaked. I-I saw a light. It came from a hole and the gates swung open. I’ve never seen something so beautiful before, a cool breeze brushed against me and my siblings face. “L? L can you feel that?” L remained silent I could see they were just as amazed as I was. 
Our glory was short lived a giant hand reached in and grabbed us by the bunches and threw us into a black vortex. I frantically searched for my sibling. I heard them calling out “Rye!!! R can you hear me?” There they were just a few feet away. The glory hole slammed shut followed by a low ticking... What? What is that I thought. The black vortex began spinning. Faster and faster it shook the color out of me. Hot air blew in my face I was whisked away. I was sucked into this hole. I’m making this entry in hopes someone will somehow find me. I miss you L. 

Signed, 
Rye Sock. 

2 comments:

  1. Being stuck inside of a dryer sound terrifying. Now I feel bad for socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s the it terrifying the poor thing lost its sibling.

      Delete

Read Somehing Magical

Magical Realism Magical Realism - (n.) painting in a meticulously realistic style of imaginary or fantastic scenes or images. - Merriam...