Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it WOAAAAHH!!!

Ice is pretty..cool.


No? Anyone...yeah me neither. I don’t plan to be a comedian either. January has come and with it sheets of ice. This morning I connected with my inner penguin and shuffled across the streets of Philadelphia. Broad street was littered with salt and the cars turned white. Call me frozone because I discovered concrete makes ice sheets invisible. 



I didn’t go that fast, I was more like a sail on a rug having a good day. None the less I made it to the subway stations. Not to mention tiles and snow slush do not go together. Keep your hands warm friends extremities tend to get frost bitten first. I don’t know why they don’t have nose warmers. Oh goodness that’s a great idea, TRADEMARK! speaking of good ideas wear two pairs of socks today. Pack an extra pair in your bag too you’ll thank me later. Stay warm lovelies. 

Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read Somehing Magical

Magical Realism Magical Realism - (n.) painting in a meticulously realistic style of imaginary or fantastic scenes or images. - Merriam...